Single Family – 1-4 Unit Rental Loans
Rental loans depend on 3 factors:
- Debt to Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR)
- Loan to Appraised Value (or purchase value)
- Credit of Personal Guarantor
Sample Interest Rate Table based on DSCR, LTV and Credit Score (typical rates and are subject to change without notice)
Other factors will change the rates such as:
- Fixed Rate vs ARM
- Buy down on Interest Rate increases Origination Fees
- Pre-Payment Terms
- Cash-out Refi vs No Cash-out or *Purchase
- DSCR of 1.49 down to 0.8 (Negative Cash Flow in Highly Appreciating Markets only)
- Leased vs Unleased
- Small loan ($75,000) vs Large loans ($1M or more)
Combine multiple properties under one loan as a portfolio loan.
Call or email for more details and to get a quote for your property(ies).